GoogleDot Cursor Theme with HiDPi Display support. This Cursor is built with clickgen and render with the puppeteer.
Available Sizes 22, 24, 28, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 72, 80, 88, 96
Get latest build @GitHub Actions
Release Notification at Twitter(@ful1e5)
Get the latest stable Linux release from the Pling. Unpack .tar.gz file and follow these commands.
For all user:
sudo mv GoogleDot /usr/share/icons
For local user:
mv GoogleDot ~/.icons
From all user:
sudo rm -r /usr/share/icons/GoogleDot
From local user:
rm -r ~/.icons/GoogleDot
- unzip GoogleDot_Windows.zip file
- Open GoogleDot_Windows/ in Explorer, and right-click on install.inf.
- Click 'Install' from the context menu, and authorise the modifications to your system.
- Open Control Panel > Personalisation and Appearance > Change mouse pointers, and select GoogleDot Cursors.
- Click 'Apply'.
How I help the Creator?
- Give a Star or Follow on GitHub (issues & PullRequest are welcome).
- By giving a Pling or Donation.
- Download from Pling.com Product page that helps to increases my monthly payout.
- Become Supporter of Pling.com, So we become Full-Time Libre & FOSS content creator ;)
License & Terms
'GoogleDot' Cursor Theme is available under the terms of the GPL-3.0 license.